måndag, april 26

No Love Lost









I thought I saw sparkling crystal lights floating down the wall in front of me. I reached out to touch the cold stone and I felt an easy shiver as my hand touched the light grey bricks. Small drips of clear water appeared over my fingertips, I tasted it and held my tongue there for a little while. I took one step forward, and looked around to see if anyone was watching. Then I started slowly licking the bricks, softly touching the raspy, dewy texture with the tip of my tongue. At first I felt a wet sensation, but it soon dried out, and the dryness grew into an overwhelming feeling. I stopped abruptly, staggered back and looked at my hands. They were light pink, I clenched them until they were red like the inside of my mouth.


Steve Tibbetts - Form

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar